“becoming my Albuquerque home” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center

and 1 more site!
Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center
5400 San Antonio Avenue, Albuquerque, NM 87109   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #34 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
denver
“becoming my Albuquerque home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Tthis was my third or fourth stay at this property as I have an office in Albuquerque. New property so pleasant accommodations. plenty of electrical outlets and desk works well for working. Breakfasts are hearty and complete, and dinners though simple are tasty and satisfying. Front desk friendly and welcoming. Overall a pleasant stay.Only negatives on a couple of stays chambermaid forgot replacing coffee packet, for me a very necessary item.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been staying in this hotel for over a year every time I come to Albuquerque for my job. They have made it my second home. I love the food, the room are always clean and the staff is amazing. They are always in a good mood and great us everyday with a smile. I want to give thanks to Heather, Sheena, Ana, and Patricia. Heather always has my stay and favorite room arrange for me. Sheena always greats me with a smile and makes me feel welcome everyday. Ana and Patricia are excellent cooks and go the extra mile to make sure I have dinner when I work late.

• Stayed January 2013
Kenmore, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have had employees stay at this hotel for an ongoing project in Albuquerque for the past year, and the staff at the hotel is INCREDIBLE. They greet my employees on a first name basis. When I call for a reservation, I am usually on the phone for less than a minute and Heather or any of the other staff members take care of everything just with names and dates. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful the staff at this hotel is to work with. I book a ton of reservations, and this is by far the easiest hotel to deal with. My employees feel very comfortable and at home at the hotel. Wonderful!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Quincy, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We spent three nights at the Journal Center Homewood Suites. It was a great stay and an excellent property. It is close enough to I-25 to be super convenient, and far enough away that road noise is not an issue. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our suite was perfect, housekeeping could not have been better. Over the years, we've stayed at a dozen or more Homewood Suites, this is right up in the top tier. You con't have to go far for food either. Down the block is a Cracker Barrel and across the street is a Denny's.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved this hotel. We stay in Homewood Suites often but this one was by far our all around favorite one. We stayed 6 nights and it was great! The kitchen/dining area was beautiful, clean and the staff if friendly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Lawrenceburg, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Delta lost my luggage and was sending it by courier to the hotel. Cole at the front desk offered to take my luggage when it arrived and hold it for me so I could go out for a later meal before the restaurants closed. True to his word, he had my luggage for me when I got back from eating. Also thanks to Sheena the nest day who helped us with good information about the area. We experienced great service while at the hotel and we can't say enough about the staff.

The room was great. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the Homewood Suites - Journal Center. A very clean and well maintained hotel, with an excellent staff. The bed was comfortable, linens were clean as were the towels and the bathroom. Housekeeping was prompt and very courteous. The front desk staff was also very courteous and helpful. There were only just a couple of nits. First, their website lists that they have roll away beds available, but they do not. This caused a bit of a problem for us as my two teenaged daughters have a real problem sleeping on a sofa bed together. Had I known (and I should have checked further) that there were actually no roll aways, I would not have booked there. But end the end it worked out okay. Free wifi worked fine and the breakfast was pretty good. The breakfast area was small, but they opened up the conference room for additional seating. I wonder what people are thinking when they finish eating, but languish around the tables chatting while others that need to eat, have to sit, and balance their food on their knees, in the lounging area or even sit on the floor to eat. The staff did their best to keep the table turnover fast so that everyone had a place to sit, but some people are just thoughtless. One other nit, was that the exercise room was down for renovation. Overall it is a good value and a good place to stay in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room on the third floor. On the 2nd floor you can hear people walking above you.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center? Share your experiences!