I'm late in making this review. We stayed there last year mainly on the basis of other positive reviews of this motel.
I can't say enough good things about the place. The property was immaculate and the owner was meticulous in keeping it that way. He was doing touch-up painting while we were there. By making the property non-smoking, he eliminated cigarette butts and ashes being strewn about, but he also eliminated, how shall we say, a certain element (and I say this as a former smoker).
Our room was clean and comfortable, nothing fancy but just fine. I felt safe at the motel. We enjoyed the pool which was also very clean. This motel is a true bargain for anyone willing to mom and pop it.
The owner sent us to the Ranch Supermarket for supplies, which was a real experience for us. It's a big Mexican/Hispanic supermarket with all kinds of great stuff to try and a lot of visual stimulation! The Ranch was one of our favorite things in ABQ. We went back several times.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Hotel
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Monterey Non-Smokers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.