“A real gem!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Tucson, Arizona
“A real gem!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2004

My wife and I have stayed at the Monterey a number of times over the past ten years. We have found Henry and his wife to be very hospitable and eager to please their guests. (I trust the individual who speculated there had been a change in ownership is mistaken, because these fine folks have made the Monterey something very special). This is without a doubt the best motel value in Albuquerque and one of our favorite motels anywhere.

• Stayed January 2005

315 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2004

We will return to the Monterey No Smokers Motel because of the great location, cleanliness, bargain price and the very personal attention of the two owners. The decor is quirky but homey--makes you feel like you're staying with a great aunt.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2003

We have stayed at this motel a few times in past years & had been reasonably pleased. It has apparently been remodeled recently, and it may be under new ownership. I say "may" because when I called for information today I was greeted with: "What you want?" & "How did you find out about us?" The person I spoke with (sounded like an adult male) seemed reluctant to identify himself (I had already stated where I was calling from and that I was interested in a room)--and was upset that I had the temerity to request info using their toll-free # (which was posted on their website). It appears that more than the motel could use some remodeling. I told him I would be searching elsewhere.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2003

We were looking for a nice clean & basic hotel for a good price. We came across this motel and were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and comfortable with nicely decorated rooms. Refridgerators in the rooms were very nice. A great price, close to Old Town, and very soft & comfortable beds. Would stay there again without hesitation.

Been to Monterey Non-Smokers Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Monterey Non-Smokers Motel

#3 Romantic Hotel in Albuquerque
#7 Casino Hotel in Albuquerque
#7 Spa Hotel in Albuquerque
#20 Family Hotel in Albuquerque
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Monterey Non-Smokers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
Monterey Non Smokers Motel

If you own or manage Monterey Non-Smokers Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.