We found the hotel through the internet. This was our first visit to Albuquerque and we looked forward to the idea of staying at a motel on 'Historic Route 66', a stone's throw away from 'Old Town'.
Upon arrival we were a bit concerned by the look of the place. From the outside the building seems a bit oudated, but we were more than pleasantly surprised when we entered the room, as it was amazingly spacious and impeccably clean.
The decor is outdated, or can be considered vintage, but everything's neat and comfy.
The bathroom has the best nice, soft & clean towels and the beds have beautifully patterned sheets, great matresses & nice pillows, including extras if needed.
You get the comfort of making your own coffee or tea, with the use of the in-room coffee maker. You also have a small fridge, plus extra free supplies for making hot drinks in the laundry room.
A small library has a soft drinks dispenser and an ice machine.
Visitors are allowed to pick up magazines, books, maps and tourist information left by previous guests.
The motel is conveniently located & you have shopping centres near by.
The owners are friendly and pleasant and are always willing to give directions or tips about the town and surrounding tourist sites.
The price is fair & we definitely got our money's worth.
In summer thre's a small swimming pool, mainly for kids.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel
- Monterey Non Smokers Hotel
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Monterey Non-Smokers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.