I stayed at this hotel in September, but somehow my Tripadvisor review got "lost."
I am not sure what I said the first time but this was an incredible hotel located on historic route 66. It was within easy walking distance of Old Town Albuquerque.
As the name of the hotel implies, smoking is strictly prohibited (not an issue for me.) I was questioned about this when I checked in. I was also asked if I had a pet. When I said I did not - but wish I did because I missed mine - I was introduced to the very friendly, sweet, resident daschund, Victor.
Parking is free. There is a very clean heated swimming pool. The room has a coffee pot, microwave oven and a mini fridge. The owner was very friendly. The room was spotless. If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room in the back. I have no idea how he can charge so little for such a nice room in a terrific location. This would be my first choice should I return to Albuquerque. Highly recommmended.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel
- Monterey Non Smokers Hotel
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Monterey Non-Smokers Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.