Nice hotel in a good location, near the airport but not that far from downtown. A friend and I stayed in a two bedroom suite which was clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. When we asked for a frying pan at the front desk, they went out and bought one for us. All in all, this worked out perfectly for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We bring you all the comforts of home in our spacious studio, one and two-bedroom suites so you can look forward to an enjoyable stay in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We are located convienently to I-25 if you are traveling to or from Santa Fe and/or Rio Rancho. We are minutes from the Albuquerque Sunport Airport and offer complimentary transportation from 430AM to midnight. We are also close to other great attractions and amenities such as; University of New Mexico, International Balloon Fiesta Park, Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque Isotopes, Isleta Pavilion, and the new IMAX theatre. Your shopping choices are plentiful and include the Nob Hill shopping district, Coronado Mall, Uptown Shopping Center as well as Old Town Albuquerque. Try one of our transportation packages with the NM Railrunner for convienent access to Santa Fe, NM. We also have a 24-hour staff that is available to assist your every need and we offer complimentary internet as well as a complimentary continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Towneplace Suites