We were on business and stayed here for two months. It was enjoyable. If we were too tired to go out to dinner, they served a light meal in the dining area. The breakfast was always good and hot.
If we are ever in the Albuquerque NM area again, we will stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Residence Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Boston's Pizza, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Social for hotel guests is available from 6:00pm - 7:30pm Mon - Thur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.