We stayed 4 nights at the Albuquerque North Residence Inn for a family visit. I stay in Marriott properties approximately 100 nights a year.
Location- excellent location in North Alb, convenient for our road trips to Santa Fe and points north
Restaurants close by to either walk (PF Changs, Twin Peaks, Fox and Hound Grill) or a short drive to others.
Staff - very friendly and willing to help with directions, etc
Breakfast - sub par- I do not expect a full breakfast, but there was little attempt to provide something hot and fresh fruit. In all the Residence Inns that I stay in annually, this one needs the most improvement.
Room- the size was okay, but smaller than most Residence Inns, likely due to it being a little older.
Overall, you will still enjoy this facility and the access to the northern areas of the interstate. It was quiet and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Boston's Pizza, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Social for hotel guests is available from 6:00pm - 7:30pm Mon - Thur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn