Had the pleasure of staying here over recent vacation and liked the hotel and location.
Very comfortable studio unit that easily accomodated our family of 3. Nicely done buffet breakfast with hot items rotating daily. Only complaint was coffee wasn't so great--bitter and only worth one cup to get going to morning. Like location....near Boeing offices but also on at 25 Lane filled with lots of restaurant options. PF Chang's is right next store and staying at hotel provides 10% discount too. We were out daily touring the area but easy freeway access on and off and the staff were always available and cheerful.
Thank you for a lovely stay----but please change your coffee vendor!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Boston's Pizza, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Social for hotel guests is available from 6:00pm - 7:30pm Mon - Thur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn