My husband and I stayed here four nights in a 1 bedroom suite, the end of the week of Balloon Fiesta. Check in was easy and Jay was very friendly and helpful with all my questions regarding the area and the balloons. The suite was very nice with an open concept living room/ kitchen and seperate bedroom. The bath area had the sink and mirror, then the room with the toilet and shower which I find very convenient. I did think the bedroom was a little on the small side, but it was adequate. The bed was probably one of comfiest beds I have ever slept on in a hotel and my husband agreed. The suite was very clean. I check for dust in many hidden places and didn't find a trace. We had the breakfast, which is included, a couple of mornings. There was a fresh cut fruit bowl , which was delicious. Also offered were, sausages, home fries, toast , bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal and probaly more that I forgot. More than adequate. It was also offered stating at 4:30AM on the weekend so you could eat before you left to see the balloons. A variet of coffe, tea and juices were also available. Jay was going around talking to the guests, just a nice atmosphere. The area was also decorated nicely. I did use the laundry facility which was also very clean and only$1.00 a load, which is very reasonable compared to other hotel laundry facilities. We also ate next door at the Fox & Hound which was a fun , reasonable restaurant.
Overall we really enjoyed ourselves here and would definitely stay here again. It was close to the balloon park, we saw them one morning from our window and not that far from any other area of Albuquerque. We had a nice view of the Sandia Mountains from our room too. It is close to the highway, but I never heard any traffic. A pretty quiet area at night.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel
- Residence Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Boston's Pizza, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Social for hotel guests is available from 6:00pm - 7:30pm Mon - Thur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.