Three friends and I visit Albuquerque each fall for a golf trip and we look for clean and centrally located accommodations, preferable where we can each have our own bedroom. This hotel has nicely priced two bedroom suites that were perfect for us. We did not use the full kitchen, but the rooms were well appointed and nicely sized with flat panel TVs, couches, work tables, etc. We had no issues with noise. Additionally breakfast was included. I did not eat the "hot" foods such as eggs and bacon, but my friends tried it and it was not exactly hot. But for me oatmeal, bagels, yogurt and fruit worked very well. The hotel is also within walking distance of a number of restaurants, so you have some dining choices. With easy access to I-25 North and South, this hotel was perfect for us.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel
- Residence Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Boston's Pizza, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Social for hotel guests is available from 6:00pm - 7:30pm Mon - Thur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.