We like Drury Inn's & Suites. First, we felt safe..and that is at the top of our list. Then the room was clean. The staff was friendly and willing to please and that all made for a very enjoyable experience for us. There are numerous places to eat within 2 exits of the hotel. We have always wanted to go to New Mexico and especially around the State Fair.We also visited The Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Loretto Chapel is the home of the Miraculous Staircase, built, some say, by St. Joseph himself. Between having fun at the State Fair & finding a wonderful hotel that you enjoy staying at we will not only come back to this state but come back to this hotel.
They know how to please their customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, EasyToBook and Despegar.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Drury