The Hilton Garden Inn at the Airport is exactly what it says: a standard configuration of the Garden Inn brand, with rooms aligned behind a central atrium with restaurants and fitness centers. The hotel is adjacent to the airport, not walking distance, but only a few minutes ride, and convenient to nearby freeways in an area of other hotels and chain restaurants.. There is free parking outside, the hotel is accessible throughout.
Checkin was handled quickly and the staff gave good directions to places nearby to shop and to eat. The hotel serves light dinners and a breakfast buffet, there is a small convenience store adjacent to the desk. Rooms are large and airy, with firm beds and abundant covers. There is a smaller TV and fewer furnishings than is customary, but with all the standard cable channels and ample workspace. There was free wired and wireless internet, in-room coffee, and a small mini-fridge. The bathroom was clean and compact, with a shower, small tub, and ample hot water.
There were minor problems getting to the airport in the morning: the hotel had dispatched their bus on an errand and had no backup transportation when it's return was delayed. But the hotel was otherwise compfortable and pleasant, bright and clean with a cheerful staff and reasonable rates.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.