“Perfect for early airport departures” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #27 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
New York
“Perfect for early airport departures”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Hilton has done a good job developing the Hilton Garden Inn concept. The hotels tend to be bright, cheery, have well-kept rooms with nice amenities (refrigerator, microwave), a well-stocked "pantry" for purchasing food and other items, and unfailingly pleasant and enthusiastic staff. The HGI near the Albuquerque Airport follows this formula to a tee. I often use this location when I have an early flight the next day. It is very close to the rental-car return, and they always offer to help shuttle me if I want to do so the night before.

For my latest visit, I was struck again how pleasant and well run this little hotel is. The front-desk personnel were great, offering water shuttle service upon my arrival, as well as fresh cookies. There is a nice outdoor patio. The room was very comfortable and functional with free Wi-Fi. Perhaps the biggest compliment I can make is that I wish I had had more time to stay at the hotel--it was really that pleasant. I will continue to use it when I have those early flights from ABQ to the east coast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently close to the Albuquerque airport. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the front desk was very nice. There are two levels of parking so if you can't find parking at the front of the hotel there is plenty of space in the lower level. The breakfast was good even though my order was wrong. The waiter brought out the breakfast, immediately realized the mistake, and had the cook re-make my omelette.

Chesterfield, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Location, location, location. After a 5 hr plane trip, all we wanted to do was kick our shoes off and relax. This hotel was just five minutes from the airpot's rental car lot so it allowed us to do just that. As for the facility, the staff was nice, the room was clean, and it was one block from the highway. Put it all toghether and it was perfect for our needs.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

This hotel, due to my frequent travels, has become home away from home. It is consistently excellent on all levels. The staff is welcoming and always willing to help. The rooms are clean and fresh. The food is surprisingly good. The quality overall matches that of many more expensive hotels in which I stay in other major cities. Well done, HGI!

Albuquerque, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Due to the peeling wallpaper it seemed covered up, which lead to the feeling of lower quality. Staff was friendly and open. Facility was clean overall, from what I saw. I was disappointed that there was no basic breakfast for guests included. I have stayed at many hotels that do have this included.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cathy M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. We will certainly take a look at the wallpaper issue you addressed and ensure it gets corrected. I am pleased to all say that our guest rooms and guest bathrooms will be going through a renovation later this summer continuing into the fall. We are excited about the new look and rest assured that wallpaper issue will not be a further concern.

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns and we hope you get a chance to return and see our new look later this year.
Tustin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stayed here on a long road trip from California to Minnesota--essentially to see some of the Breaking Bad filming locations, which this location was near a fair amount of them. Parking is a huge thing for me and I really loved their parking arrangement because we were able to park underground and keep the car full of our stuff (we were moving) out of the sun and with a bit more privacy. Upon entering our room, I was very pleased to see a large whirlpool bathtub in addition to the amenities I have come to love and look forward to at Hilton Garden Inn hotels. If we were to have a long layover in Albuquerque, we would most likely stay here due to its convenient location to the airport and shuttle service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Keller, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I found the hotel to be convenient to the airport, reasonably appointed and a nice place to stay for an overnight business trip. The breakfast was quite good for a hotel and the location was excellent.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!