“Excellent Option near the Airport!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #24 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Option near the Airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed my recent 2 night stay at this hotel. I used the airport shuttle service which was very fast. I only waited about 5 minutes after I called. The driver was very courteous. I was greeted very warmly upon arrival and given two bottles of water. My room reservation was just as I requested. The room was very nice and clean with very nice quality bedding and towels. The maid service was excellent, with small touches like the washcloths were fanned out in a fancy manner. The complimentary internet was great. Coffee maker, fridge, and microwave in the room. Coffee also avaliable all day in the beautiful lobby which is pretty much the same as all Hilton Garden Inns. I ate dinner at the hotel upon arrival and I cannot stress enough how sweet the waitress was. After relating to her that I had a long flight and I was in need of some hydration, she provided a large glass of ice water with lemon wrapped in saran wrap for me to take back to my room. Newspapers available in lobby, but not delivered to your room. Fresh fruit also avaliable all day in the lobby. I also used the return shuttle to the airport, and there was no wait at all. All in all, I will definitely be staying here again when in the area. Excellent service from everyone I interacted with. They also have a very convenient and fast system for printing out your boarding pass in the lobby area and also a computer room in case you didn't bring a laptop.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have stayed here a few times recently and each time my stay was great. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and it has always been quiet even though the hotel is obviously full.

The restaurant is probably the one thing that prevents me from giving the hotel a full five stars. There is nothing really wrong with the restaurant it is just very limited in its selections and also very pricy. The service tends to be a bit slow even though there are not a lot of customers. That being said the food is not bad and the wait staff is great (I think the slow service is in the kitchen area).

The business center is great, computers that work, printers that print, they even have a special computer for printing boarding passes only, so the main computers are not tied up.

The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff does a great job. The front desk staff is always friendly and accomodating.

I am sure that I will stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night here on a trip to Arizona. They have a food court that is included which is nice but we got in late and there wasn't much left. But what was there was good. Everything very acceptable. We were traveling with to dogs. The room rate for the dogs was $50. That is $50 PER dog. So for us $100 and none of that is refundable. Maybe I'm out of touch but I thought that was high. Therefore I don't know if we will be staying in any Hilton Garden Inns in the future. Other than the pet fee everything else was quite acceptable.

Room Tip: Not sure about kids activities and spa as we were gone the next morning
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We needed to be close to the airport for an early flight the following morning. This hotel is extremely convenient and so user friendly. A shuttle is available from 4AM -MN and not only will they take you to and from the airport but also will pick up at car rental center as well as shuttle to and from nearby restaurants ! It took only minutes to reach the USAir check in in the morning.
The rooms are large and immaculate. The front desk is helpful. You cannot beat this location or price if you need to be near the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I especially want to acknowledge the wonderful staff. We arrived 10/20 and went to the bar for a drink and snacks after a very long trip. The bartender was excellent and very welcoming. The next morning we were meeting some family members for breakfast and the waitress that I spoke to immediately suggested the table she thought would be most comfortable for us and took care of the arrangements. The service was great and the staff helped to make our little family reunion very enjoyable. I would highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn.

Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This was a last minute booking as we needed to be close to the airport.
this establishment was a good choice. Rooms are very clean with all the standard amenities. Brittany, the lady at check-in, was friendly, helpful and efficient. A very nice experience overall.

Bedford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

From the time we checked in until our departure, each staff member we encountered went out of their way to assist us in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.

The room was large and kept very clean.

The lobby was inviting with a fireplace and ample seating strategically spaced throughout the area. Coffee and tea were available at any time, and afternoon fresh cookies were a treat to look forward to after a long day of sightseeing!

Room Tip: Be aware that the individual room unit air conditioners are somewhat noisy and can be sleep disrupti...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!