I have stayed here a few times recently and each time my stay was great. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and it has always been quiet even though the hotel is obviously full.
The restaurant is probably the one thing that prevents me from giving the hotel a full five stars. There is nothing really wrong with the restaurant it is just very limited in its selections and also very pricy. The service tends to be a bit slow even though there are not a lot of customers. That being said the food is not bad and the wait staff is great (I think the slow service is in the kitchen area).
The business center is great, computers that work, printers that print, they even have a special computer for printing boarding passes only, so the main computers are not tied up.
The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff does a great job. The front desk staff is always friendly and accomodating.
I am sure that I will stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.