The customer service at this hotel absolutly floored me when I walked in to check inn. Tele, the front desk lady took several calls while "trying" to check us in. I was there for a charity invotational for a hospital. My room was suppose to have been taken care of before we got there. This was not the case. Tele looked at me and dead on said im sorry, but there is nothing i can do. This caused quite the argument considering i had 2 suites booked with a confirmation for two nights and it being balloon fiesta weekend there were no other hotels available. I asked to speak to the manager at that point i was told she would be back later. Stunned as were the three other people in my party i got on the phone to fix the problem. An hour later and an extremely rude manager later who told us she knew Teles customer service was good as she was a long time employee (im thinking friend or family) we were finaly able to get into our rooms to get ready for our charity dinner. The rest of our stay was a nightmare to say the least with Tele always at the front counter with her dirty looks and attitude. Our rooms were not cleaned, no doubt due to the great front desk ladies. I will NEVER stay at one of the hilton properties again, but as the saying goes "you get what you pay for".
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.