“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #123 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Topock, Arizona
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were looking for an inexpensive one night stay while waiting for Mom to be discharged from the Presbytarian hospital. This motel fit the bill.

The graciously accomodated my request for a first floor room. Room was clean and ready when we got there.

Although trying to sleep while a volleyball team washed uniforms until the wee hours was difficult, I can't fault the motel for that.

I would encourage anyone looking for a quiet night to ask for an outside ground floor or an upstairs room.

I love being able to take my pet with us and Motel 6 gets my vote every time. They always welcome a pet without an additional "fee."

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the laundry room, it was busy all night.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Northridge, Ca
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This motel six was so so check in was ok they had already charged our room to the card (not a hold but actually charged) even though we weren’t late which is unusual but we had reserved it so ok whatever. The place was not to busy for a Sat night but they put everyone in the front rooms near the office which made it a pretty noisy stay I would have tried to spread it out a bit more like most the motel I stay at when traveling with my dog. It was clean and the bed wasn’t hard so it’s your call. I probably wouldn’t come back much to loud

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located right off the expressway. This made it easy to find with google maps. The price was great just under $50 a night including Internet. The staff was really welcoming when I arrived and helpful. My room was clean. My room was updated and fresh. My room smelled refreshing. There are plenty of towels and hot water. The ice machine is easy to get to. There is a very nice pool and a clean laundry room with pay-to-wash machines. All very convenient. No traffic noise. One of the best nights sleep I've ever had.

• Stayed May 2013
Breckenridge, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I found the new flooring much nicer than the worn industrial carpet found in comparably priced motels in the central ABQ area. Traffic noise can be a little distracting, but all the lodging in this area has that. Very clean with nice staff. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Socorro, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Room was small. If single youre ok..otherwise more than 1 person id go elsewhere. Constantly adjusting the shower temperture..if you think you have it where you want it..wait a few minutes it will change. Bed was hard, no carpet, no bathtub, microwave, coffee maker or even a bottle of shampoo. I stayed on the lower floor, so I was able to hear everyone drag their luggage up and down the top floor. The rooms are well insulated nor do they give you enough blankets to keep you warm. I brought my own for cases like this. The office staff during the day was nice but the night personal terrible. I needed the key to my room re-keyed 3x's during my 4 day stay. They blamed this on my cell phone. I thought the first time ok..but the second and third I didnt have my phone on me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dallas, tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The service is great here, the rooms are nice and the coffee is pretty good. The rooms were nice with the laminate floors. It is clean and comfortable. The pool is nice. We enjoyed our night here and would stay again when in the area. You have to pay for internet and they do not serve breakfast but with the low rates you can splurge for the internet and breakfast near by.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Typical room layout for a motel in this class. Interior was recently redone, making the stay pleasant. Clean room, comfortable bed and new bathroom is all one needs for a single night. With the low price it was a good deal.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Albuquerque - Midtown? Share your experiences!