“Excellent - and consistent” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
7500 Menaul Boulevard Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87110-3638 (Raynolds Addition)
505-830-4467
Cuisines: Diner
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
burlington, NJ
“Excellent - and consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

My sister and I recently visited this Ihop. The menu offered exactly the same items that are on the east coast menus, so I was happy to see the consistency. Everyone was nice and the place was clean. No complaints.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

46% Recommend
Toronto
“Great for What It Is”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

When did iHop reno its image? We ate a late dinner at iHop at Gibson & Yates. We had spent the day driving down to White Sands and we had returned exhausted. We wanted fast and good. iHop surprised us both. It well surpasses the quality of food at most 24hr pancakes type places. We had very friendly, timely service and the food was really good. who knew iHop would be on our list of go to restaurants in the States?

Visited April 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The one at 8100 Wyoming NE is no better!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

The wait staff we encoutered seemed less than thrilled to be there. It wasn't that busy being a weekday morning,so it shouldn't have taken as long as it did to get the meal. It was not very clean, also when I picked up the container of coffee to pour another cup, a dark black liquid was dripping from the bottom...gross! We asked one of the servers to clean the container. We asked what it was and her reply was "beats me". The pancakes were over cooked and the breakfast over all was luke warm.
Down hill from the last time I went to this branch at 8100 Wyoming NE. Will not go back unless it improves greatly.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“OVERALL POOR FOOD AND CLEANLINESS !!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011

this is not a place i would ever eat at again or recommend to my friends, its not hard to wipe tables for tips.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque
“Has Really Gone Down Hill!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2010

I haven't been here in almost a year and I wondered why on a Saturday morning it wasn't standing room only like it used to be. When I got my food I knew why. The food is terrible now and I understand it's been that way for about a year. Locals don't eat here anymore. I got the Huevos Rancheros which I always loved here. There was no green chile like I ordered and the red chile was like barbeque sauce. The tortillas were so hard I had to use a knife to cut them. It was just terrible. My daughter's pancakes had no flavor at all. I will not go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere