“Great Value With Kitchenette, But No Hair Drier!” 3 of 5 stars

Studio 6 Albuquerque North
4441 Osuna Road NE, I-25 at Osuna, Albuquerque, NM 87109   |
Ranked #103 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Brunswick, Maine
“Great Value With Kitchenette, But No Hair Drier!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Couldn't Believe The Price! Mattress Is A Bit Punishing, And We Requested "No Sprays" In The Room Ahead Of Time, But They Couldn't Accommodate That Request. But Once We Checked In, We Could Request No Maid Service. Quiet, Convenient Location. Despite The Non-Smoking Policy, We Were Subject To Smoke Drifting Out Of Our Neighbors Window.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I booked 8 nights and received the weekly rate. When I opened the bed I notice what looked like blood stains on the side of the mattress, so I went to the office and asked for a different room. The other room was just slightly better, the mattress was cleaner but a few stains on the carpet, also looked like blood. I mainly chose this place because it is supposed to be pet friendly and because of the kitchen. The kitchen was extremely small, you can't really prepare any food there, maybe just warm up things in the microwave. My biggest complaint is that I received no cleaning and no towels or toilet paper the entire time I was there. I went to the office to question why I didn't receive clean towels on Tuesday like they had told me I would be getting. The lady at the front office was extremely rude and said it was because I had left the dog in the room, so if they come and I'm not available at that time they don't come back. She also said I could bring the dirty towels myself to the office and they would give me clean ones, which of course I didn't do. Friday was supposed to be the housekeeping day, but again no one came to knock on the door to clean anything, I was there the whole day. On my way here I had another bad experience at another Motel 6, but not as bad as this one. Because of this, I will never be staying at any type of Motel 6 again. There are much better places for the same price and with better customer service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I always choose the Studio 6 wherever it's available because they truly are "pet friendly" with no unexpected "unfriendly pet" conditions. The staff in Albequerque were very nice (helpful and cordial) and were able to accomodate my request for an upstairs, sunny room (so my cats could have a good window view) and arranged for rooms nearby for the family and friends who came out during my stay in Albuquerque. Other guests were friendly as we passed each other while taking our daily walks, met in the laundry room, etc. The rooms are very comfortable for a long-term stay with the fully equipped kitchen, nice bathroom, clean laundry room and easy parking choices. The location is very good for sightseeing in all directions....I will definitely return!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

This is my favorite place to stay in Albuquerque -- clean, cheap, queen-size bed, and you get a kitchen for a good weekly rate. Can't beat it. Less than one mile from a much more expensive hotel where my annual conference is held, and you do not even get a refrigerator there for more than twice the money.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I was a little leery about going here because I had heard some of the long-term residents were a little sketchy and that the police were here a lot. Well, the police did show up to serve a search warrant on a resident while I was here, but apparently they didn't find anything. They were searching for stolen property. In any event, I really didn't feel unsafe while I was here. The service was good and the room is excellent for the money. It's about half the price of the glitzy hotels in the heart of town. I loved having the fridge and kitchen while I was there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
EL PASO TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

STUDIO 6,BANG FOR THE BUCK,,great placed to stay fully equiped kitche with pots,plates,stove micro and fridge,,great if you have a family,,i paid 39 for one bed i think is 44 for 2 queens,,,has wifi for a fee,washing machines,free hbo movies,cartoon netwoork,,free cofee,god nice tub for a hit tub shower after a long day of work or droving,across the freway 25 I25,You have many restaurants and a walmart,,,great deak clean and quiet will come back

Room Tip: buy groceries near the walmart across the I-25..you also have a cirkle k near by,,,comes handy if yo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Only 3 miles from the Balloon Fiesta Park, this hotel is convenient for attending the hot air balloon fiesta in October. Our room was clean with a kitchenette, table and chairs and space to store our things. We reserved a non-smoking room and that’s what we got—no smoke smell. The receptionist was very friendly and offered maps and information about the fiesta. The hotel offers high speed wireless internet for a nominal fee for your entire stay. Studio 6 is an extended stay hotel and offers maid service once a week which keeps their rates low. They will exchange linens and towels at the office at other times. Our building was quiet throughout our 9-night stay. Many balloonists were staying here. There are many nearby restaurants on San Mateo Drive. Possibly this hotel has made some changes since these previous reviews. We had a good stay. A good rate for a hotel with a kitchenette near the fiesta park.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Studio 6 Albuquerque North? Share your experiences!