“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
5505 Osuna Road, Albuquerque, NM 87105 (Raynolds Addition)
505 884 4610
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Dublin, Ohio
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm not even vegetarian, much less vegan - but I really dig Thai food and cook it a lot myself. Based upon good recommendations from yelp, urbanspoon & tripadvisor, I tried Thai Vegan and it was awesome. I had Shrimp Spinach Noodle (organic spinach noodle in green curry sauce with soy shrimp, salsa, red cabbage, carrot and cilantro) and it was one of the most delicious curry dishes I've ever eaten (and I eat curry a LOT). Plenty of food - stuffed - dinner + jasmine tea was only $14. Next time I'm in Albuquerque, I know exactly where I'm going for dinner!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Droitwich
“Great for meat eaters too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Ate here on overnight stopover. We both try to eat mainly fish or vegetarian and wanted to try this out. It's quite a small restaurant so you're packed in tight. Lots of good choices and their meat substitute tofu and soy were really good. Wish meat substitutes in the UK were this good. I would happily become fully vegan if I could eat at Thai Vegan each day. Recommended for carnivores too.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“One of the best restaurants in ABQ. Worth the stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My favorite vegan restaurant in ABQ, and definitely in my top three overall. I don't always eat vegan, but this is a great place when I'm in the mood. Fast, casual service, fresh-cooked food, creative menu, and extremely tasty. It's great that the chef has taken time to create such a great menu with healthy ingredients. They CARE about their customers.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wonderful fresh food, serene atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I recently had lunch at the Thai Vegan restaurant which opened in Nob Hill. To start with, I had the miso soup, followed by a lunch special of yellow curry. The presentation was quite charming (the brown rice was molded into a heart shape!) and the service was efficient and friendly. Not only was the food delicious, but I also appreciated the ambiance of the restaurant which was quiet, serene and welcoming. I noticed some outdoor dining spaces and am looking forward to trying that out as well on nice days. The menu selection was extensive, and I'm anticipating trying many of them! It seems like a great place to meet friends for conversation and a charming atmosphere.

ABQ
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Though I am vegan, I brought my carnivorous friend who likes snooty fine dining. Thai Vegan passed the test. There is so much variety on the menu that you will want to come back for more. Everything was fresh and the service was quick and friendly.

• Visited February 2013