“one of the best in NM” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Santa Fe
“one of the best in NM”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

went for dinner at this restaurant along-with family. With my expectations not to high I was blown away by the quality of their food and service. one of the best thai food restaurants in NM. This is definitely on my favorite list now. The owner is very involved and they make food fresh. The only thing that I did not like was the ambiance of the restaurant, its too bright for dinner.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Good lunch specials, attentive staff, food fresh and tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good lunch specials, attentive staff, food fresh and tasty. Convenient for lunch as right off the highway (25). I have gone on 2 occasions and tried 2 different entrees, both were equally as good, fresh. The staff were attentive on both occasions as well, even though more crowded. The décor was quite nice as well. Would return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harrison, Nebraska
“Having never had Thai...I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Some coworkers dragged me here, and I'm glad they did.
My food was plentiful , and crazy delicious! Yumm!!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Ranchos de Albuquerque
“Great food! Friendly staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

A group of us met here in preparation for a business meeting we were having nearby. Despite it being the "rush hour" we were seated quickly and the staff was very attentive. The food was very good with large-sized portions! There were six of us and each person had a different entree. Everyone commented that there selection was very good. The prices are very reasonable, too. I will be back again!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The Food is great; service so-so”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went for dinner around 5:30 and there were quite a few people dining at that hour. The inside was nice--booths and tables with table cloths. A waiter asked what we wanted for drinks. I ordered oolong tea and Ken, Jasmine. We each got a large tea pot for two with one tea bag in each pot and not so hot water. I asked a waitress to get me hotter water and an extra tea bag. Shortly someone else brought over a small tea pot with one tea bag. Too bad it wasn't oolong.
The menu was large. A different waiter took our order. A little later a waitress brought out my entree and said rice was on the way. That took awhile. Finally the rice arrived and then Ken's entree came a little later.
The food was delicious--especially the green curry dish--and there was quite a lot. We each took half of it home.
The waitress came over and asked if we needed take-home boxes. No one ever asked if we wanted dessert--not sure if any was available. We were never encouraged to order an appetizer either. No one ever came by and asked if everything was okay. I think the wait staff could use some tips (no pun intended!).

• Visited June 2013