“I solved the Mystery!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Foul Play Cafe

Foul Play Cafe
2600 Louisianna Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Uptown)
505-377-9593
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 98 Activities in Albuquerque
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us at Foul Play Cafe for an evening of dining and comedic murder mystery where you must decide whodunit! The evening consists of a four course meal, served with a live performance occurring in and around your table. Watch carefully as clues fly fast and funny to determine who did it and why, and at the end of the evening you could have a chance to win a special prize. Shows are every Friday and Saturday evening at 7:30 PM, seating starts at 7:00. Please visit our website for more details.
“I solved the Mystery!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had the most awesome time! The dinner was quite a wonderful 4 course meal and the entertainment was great! It was so nice to be able to even participate as a guest in the place where the mystery occurred, but not to have a key role!
I solved the murder and won a Foul Cafe T-shirt! It was so much fun!
My boyfriend and I plan to return for another show! :)

Visited July 2014

Roswell, New Mexico
“Fun Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I attended with my brother and his wife and my 16 year old nephew and 12 year old niece. Had a great time and laughed all the way through the play. The actors were in character from the time the doors opened till the end of the play. I would recommend this play to everyone. A must see-do in Albuquerque.

Visited July 2014
“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Fantastically fun. I would recommend this to anyone who has never been to a dinner theater. The interaction between cast and dinners was alot of fun

“Fun,Live Entertainment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were impressed with the combination of a great meal, script and improvisation. I will recommend your show to all my friends.Thanks for the special evening.

Visited June 2014
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I went with my mother, my sister and my niece. The service was great and the show was very entertaining and fun. The actors are all so friendly and total "hams". My mother is 75, my niece is 14 and my sister and I are in our early 40's. It was a great time for all of us!

Visited June 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction