“A Great Night Out” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Foul Play Cafe

Foul Play Cafe
2600 Louisianna Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Uptown)
505-377-9593
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 98 Activities in Albuquerque
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us at Foul Play Cafe for an evening of dining and comedic murder mystery where you must decide whodunit! The evening consists of a four course meal, served with a live performance occurring in and around your table. Watch carefully as clues fly fast and funny to determine who did it and why, and at the end of the evening you could have a chance to win a special prize. Shows are every Friday and Saturday evening at 7:30 PM, seating starts at 7:00. Please visit our website for more details.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A Great Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The dinner is delicious, and the cast is hysterical! They interact throughout the entire evening. The four course meal and four act play keep you involved throughout the whole experience. Definitely worthwhile!

Visited April 2013
Korerhi, Owner at Foul Play Cafe, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for joining us. We are glad to hear you had a great time and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

New Mexico
8 attraction reviews
“Fun Evening!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

A friend and I went to the show at the Foul Play Cafe, since I know one of the actors. Of course, he was fabulous. All the cast is energetic and having a lot of fun- it shows. There's enough audience interaction to have a great time, but it's not too much so I felt like I was being entertained.
the food is pretty good. I had the chicken. The beef looked good, but was red in the center. I suggest you ask for it well done is necessary. There's also a vegetarian option. There's a bar where you can get drinks, or you can wait for a cocktail server.
this is a special occasion place. There were a couple of birthdays and an anniversary being celebrated. Though it might appear expensive, it's a blast and worth it. Makes for a really fun evening!

Visited May 2013
“So much fun...!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We went on a double date and had a blast. We enjoyed the play and the dinner and even made some new friends while we were there... I would recommend this to everyone...!!! :)

Visited April 2013
Albuquerque
“Lots of Fun! Great Evening Out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was a lot of fun. My husband signed us up on a lark and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. You'll get to share a table with other mystery solvers and make new friends! I was happy that there were no teens or children at this event, too. The food is pretty good and the cast does a great job. We will definitely do this again!

Visited March 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“This woman doesn't understand how things work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

As I was one of the other individuals that had reservations on Friday night for the show, I think I should let you know that this individual obviously was disgruntled and decided to to let her displeasure show in a very immature manner and this review is retaliatory in nature.

When I was informed that the show was cancelled for the evening, the person I spoke with was very apologetic and offered me a discount on rescheduling for another night (I rescheduled for Saturday, and enjoyed myself immensely!)

I was told that one of the actors was ill and the other was unavailable. I don't know about the author of the bad review, but I would rather not catch an illness as a result of ill individuals handling my food. As the servers are the actors, one cannot simply get someone else to fill in at short notice short of putting a script into someone's hands and have them go up on stage. Quality will suffer, and I would rather wait than see a second rate production.

I believe the prior bad review was unwarranted, and I wanted to provide a more balanced picture.

Visited March 2013