We recently made a trip out to Albuquerque to visit with friends and had an early morning flight to back to Florida via Atlanta. So we chose a hotel chose to the airport. However we didn't know that the shuttle runs only from 5am to midnight, so this caused a good deal of worry for us as our flight was at 6:10am. The hotel itself is adequate, but nothing special. It does offer breakfast and free shuttle service. However, even the breakfast was not something we could partake in because they didn't start serving until 6am, long after we had left on the shuttle. As always I ask myself: would I stay here again?...the answer is probably not. While the service was ok, it was not exceptional. The room was fine, but not great. The shuttle service driver was a bit late, which meant and even closer connection than would have been otherwise, which was already short. I think there are better choices within a similar price range than this one.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Albuquerque Airport
- Country Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Country Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Country Inn
- Country Inn Albuquerque Airport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.