“Great Location, Great Pool” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Members Save 10%
Ranked #27 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
NM
“Great Location, Great Pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

We love to stay here in the summer because of their outdoor pool and location. Not many hotels in Abq have really good outdoor pools. Although they dont have a hot tub the pool is always perfect temp. The grounds are very well kept. Staff is also very nice and responsive. Breakfast was just average. We stayed 2 nights and they had basically the same food each day. Perfectly located right across ABQ Uptown outdoor mall and Coronado indoor mall, Target, Trader Joes and some great restaurants.

Room Tip: Even rooms #'s face the pool and offer a great view of Abq Uptown at night
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Roswell, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I wanted to here!! There are so many things to love about this hotel. My room was clean, spacious and inviting. When I checked in they gave my dog a goodie bag! It had a little toy, some biscuits and some doggie poo pick up bags (which was AWESOME because I was out). The location is perfect. Walking distance to a lot of shops, and McAlisters Deli. There is a really nice Target too. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. I only stayed one night, but I really wanted to stay more! I was amazed how quiet it was in my room. I couldn't hear any of the outside noise you usually hear while in a hotel room. The carpet on the ground floor needs pulled or something, but I heard they are fixing it (It's not dirty or anything, just very loose). The pool area looks nice, and there was a dinner thing like 4 nights out of the week. It's a great place to stay in Albuquerque.

Room Tip: Pets are an additional $50 a night. It's worth it!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Easy parking, clean rooms, great southwestern design. Complimentary dinner was tasty and convenient. The hotel location is right next to quality restaurants and shopping. Also, the location was conducive to where I had to drive within the city.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

very nice hotel! The rooms were spacious and very clean! We love the hot breakfast bar! Staff was very friendly and had a great knowledge of the area!the location was just Right off the main freeway an easy to get to!

• Stayed August 2014
Carla F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Thank you for your review, we look forward to accomodating you in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Our rooms were spacious, clean, and well maintained. The staff was courteous. There's plenty of parking and lots of places to eat nearby. The carpet in the hotel needs replacing, and our key cards kept malfunctioning (and yes, I kept them away from my phone and credit cards). I'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Carla F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for your response, and we apologize for any inconveniences you experienced while at the hotel. We are in the process of replacing the carpet, and certainly hope that you will visit us again in the near future.
Albuquerque
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Looks good from outside. Inside there were leaks from the rain, carpet was dirty and not laid properly. There were grills to cook outside but no gas. Free dinner 4 nights was not that great. Like cafeteria food. Staff was great but more detail need to be paid to property upkeep.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate departments, and we are doing our best to rectify the situation.
Wilmington, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stay at Hiltons most of the time (unless there are none). I am a Hilton Honors member and have stayed in many Hiltons, this one was at the bottom of the list.

The reason I give this 3 stars is only related to the dining area. The food was very bad. I like having a breakfast to start the day, which is why I choose Hiltons..that and coffee. The breakfast and dinners offered here were so disappointing (compared to all our other stays at Hiltons). Watery tasting and looking eggs. Rubbery sausage. Watery oatmeal. 2 toasters..both jammed with bagels and not cleaned. Dinner: the vegetables floating in a vat of water scared me, I didn't attempt the hot dogs. The bowl of salad (I think it was supposed to be a salad bar). My bowl at home is bigger. I was pretty disappointed in the food. Ironically, I am not even a big foodie..I just appreciate a coffee and something decent before I head out. This was not that.

Convenient location, very close to a Trader Joe's (which I love and was great for snacks and food since we did not eat the hotel food). Close to highway and area attractions.
I phoned the lobby twice for more towels...phone was never answered ...went down to get them.

The room we stayed in was fine by Hilton's standards, nice views from the 6th floor. The elevator jiggled between floors and got stuck for a bit, we pressed the up/down/door open buttons and after 2 minutes we got moving again. We used the stairs often. Clean, roomy and quiet. Easy check-in and out.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Carla F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to comment on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests help us to ensure the quality and comfort of our guests. I would like to apologize for your recent stay with us. I have forwarded these comments to our staff. Thank you again and hope to see you in the future.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque? Share your experiences!