Stayed here during the balloon fiesta and the staff went out of their way to make the stay very enjoyable. There is a great vibe inside the hotel during this time and it shows with the staff as well. Nice pool area, rooms are average but clean. The walk to the balloon park is about 3/4 of a mile and it is faster to walk than sitting in your car waiting to park. I've been to the balloon fiesta three times and the traffic to get in is just horrible. You would think for the cities largest event of the year they would have better infrastructure getting in and out of the park. In the future I will stay at the Holiday Inn Express, even if the rates are much higher.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque North-Balloon Fiesta Park was designed to provide a comfortable stay, whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. We take great pride in our property and our staff is dedicated to providing total guest satisfaction. We are minutes from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park and Sandia Casino, with easy access to Interstate 25. Hotel features include complimentary hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Albuquerque, NM and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Balloon Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Balloon Fiesta Park Hotel Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Holiday Inn