“The beer is gooood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Marble Brewery

Marble Brewery
111 Marble Ave, NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 (Raynolds Addition)
(505) 243-2739
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Melbourne, Australia
“The beer is gooood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Lots of delicious beers on tap. We sat at the end of the bar and worked our way through the menu. The Wildflower Wheat was the stand out beer for us.

The food they served is prepared off site and mostly sandwiches, however there was a Mexican taco truck out the front which didn't seem that popular. We ate somewhere else.
We spent the evening talking to a local, who was informative and friendly unlike a lot of people we found elsewhere in New Mexico.

The location wasn't great - the streets are too quiet and we didn't feel safe walking into the main town area - be careful.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oceanside, California
“Great spot for local craft beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Close to downtown but far enough away where you can actually find parking! Very nice outside patio with beautiful mural. We visited on a Friday evening so it was packed and therefore service was slow but I will give them a break on that since they were so busy. The inside is large with tons of room at the bar and many tables and chairs. We did not eat but saw that they did have food. A food truck was also out front and even though the brewery serves it own food I still heard them recommending the food from the food truck. I really like to see local businesses supporting each other so I liked hearing that. I enjoyed the beers, my favorites were Wild Flower Wheat and Killa Bee. My husband enjoyed his beer as well. They also sell bottles to go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A Favorite in Albuquerque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

On the Mirco Brewery tour this stop was on a Saturday afternoon. Beware they don't open until 1:00. Located downtown in a commerial area is not that appealing.. However, they have a nice rustic interior with a long bar and wooden floors. The beers are great with several medal winners! Limited menu is augmented by the catering trucks that set up on the street. The staff permits outside food to be brought inside to enjoy with their brews.

Visited December 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“The Great and Just OK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you are into great micro breweries then this is a must stop if you are in town. Their IPA is one of the best i have ever had. Great beer here with quite a selection. I went kind of late and the atmosphere was fun. It was mostly a younger hipster crowd sprinkled with the occasional middle aged professional looking folks. At 39, I didnt really feel out of place. The decor wasnt anything to write home about but there seems to be plenty of seating for such a small place. The food is regular pub grub. Even the guy who took my order told me that the food truck parked outside had better food but I gave the food a chance anyway. The food was just "ok" but then again, thats not why I am there.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Midland, Texas
“Fun and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food was the usual, simple pub fare but it was yummy and inexpensive. The IPA and Red Ale was super tasty. Just wish we could get the 6-packs in our local grocery stores.

• Visited February 2012