This hotel has undergone a name change and full renovation.
It is now called "Suburban Extended Stay Hotel" part of choice hotels international. What a very nice place, at a very nice price.
We stayed 8 nights in a lovely new room with a brand new King Size bed. With a nice new 27 inch color tv, it was easy to hook up my DVD player and watch a movie. The wireless internet was fast and very reliable. Yes it is true they do not do Housekeeping everyday, as it is intented mainly for Extended Stay guests. However you can stay for one or two nights. Anytime i needed towels, shampoo, soap, ect- all i had to do was go to the front office, and they kindly gave me what ever i needed. All of the rooms have full kitchens with everything you need. There are too many restaurants near by to name them all, but lots of good food is only a Hop, Skip, And a Jump away. The Staff is unbelievable. I believe his name was Wade, Office Supervisor. At the time of check-in, i mentioned i would need a cab to the airport on our departure. He said their is no need to call a cab, as He was also the Airport Shuttle Driver and would take us to the Airport at no extra charge. I did not even know they had such a service. Very happy, and glad i found such a bargain. Will definetly stay again, as a matter of fact i booked two rooms in october for their International Balloon fiesta. Cant wait to check in.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay