Stayed one night while traveling - had a/c on all night so no traffic noise. Kitchen with pots/pans. very clean. Nice, firm bed. Helpful, friendly staff. Can walk to a few places but situated 1-2 exists from on I-40 and I-25 interchange. Plenty of eats w/i a short drive. Only odd thing was there is not hallway ice machine but you could make (a little) ice in your full-size fridge (or buy ice!). Stayed on points (free) but rates seemed reasonable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Choice Hotels so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay