Easy check-in, although the desk clerk was a bit overworked due to insufficient staffing, with the volume of guests checking in for the Balloon Fiesta (attention: hotel management...any comments?). Never heard a peep out of the neighbors next door(sufficient wall thickness), A/C was ice cold, bed comfortable and warm, dishes and pots & pans provided in the kitchenette (& a microwave too), parking lot was off the main drag, and the hotel was near a major street and I-25 & I-40. Shopping, restaurants, grocery stores were nearby, and easy access. A three day stay went too quickly; would have hoped to stay longer. Check-out was a breeze. Great visit, Suburban Extended Stay. Will stay here again, soon.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Suburban Extended Stay
- Albuquerque Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.