“Worth a look” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #90 of 147 Hotels in Albuquerque
Mescal, AZ
“Worth a look”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Super friendly staff, clean and comfortable, needs a bit of work in the details, pets are welcome. Excellent WiFi, fast and easy to connect to. Meager breakfast choices (hard-boiled eggs and yogurt, but restaurants abound.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
m5686, Manager at Days Inn - Albuquerque Northeast, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for your positive response and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
beach_kids70
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We stayed overnight. Hotel room was clean, employees were friendly, safe for your family and pets. Able to walk pets up front were grass is and others with pets and kids were walking their pets as well from other hotels. Near freeway, food places, gas, and surrounded by other hotels. Good breakfast, but get their early! After 8a standing room only! Other guests were friendly as well. Pool available that has families w/kids enjoying themselves. Overall good safe friendly stay.

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early for less people and best variety. After 8a it was standing room only. We stay...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
m5686, Manager at Days Inn - Albuquerque Northeast, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying with us and leaving feedback about our hotel. It is pleasing to know that our location worked suitably for your needs. We will look forward to seeing you in next trip to ABQ.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

They have a policy that NO VISITORS are allowed. I was not told of this when I checked in. It was on a receipt that I signed, but I was not given a copy. Normally, I would have reviewed it in my room. I was told that a copy is given to you at check out. The Manager was VERY rude to my 57 year old son. One of the keys was not working so I send my son to get a new key. The manager accused him of staying with me which was not true. He yelled at my son, telling him he was a liar. My son came to room and told me what had happened. I went to the manager and told him he had no right to treat my son in the manner that he did. I asked why he did not call me instead of treating my son so poorly. I checked out the next morning, went next door (Guesthouse) for the next 2 days. The stress that this manager had me under caused me to faint the next morning (Saturday). I was alone......My doctor is running several tests

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
m5686, Owner at Days Inn - Albuquerque Northeast, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear valued guest,
Sorry for all your inconvenience and we will look forward to hear from you.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Location decent, right across from Owl Cafe for good eating. Room was clean, but nothing special. Breakfast was minimal compared to most motels of similar size.
Wife left her pillow in the hotel. Took 2 days for the staff to track down a pillow with an ORANGE cover on it. Apparently Housekeeping doesn't communicate with the office and no one in the office has access to Lost and Found. We at least got it back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
m5686, Manager at Days Inn - Albuquerque Northeast, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear guest,
We apologized for your inconvenience. It is our hope that we will have the pleasure of accommodating you on your future trips to ABQ.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This hotel property is located just off the freeway about two blocks. Very convenient , restaurants , shops and gas stations near by. The rate was great @ $44.00 per night. The rooms were clean and well keep for a older motel. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was not that great but eatable. Not a bad place to stay for a night after a long hard days travel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest.
We are glad to see your positive response and we will look forward to seeing you back.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The place was convenient off the exit. It was newly renovated and most looked great! The bed was comfortable and clean.

They only provided 2 bath towels, you probably could have requested more.

You do get a discount at the owl cafe next door so remember that; their food is excellent!

Breakfast could have been better. I dot expect a lot with a hotel continental breakfast, but this was cheap even for that. They had toast, a few yogurts, cereal, and oatmeal. Orange juice, apple juice, and coffee. I would have liked to seen some muffins or something other than toast alone.

Over all really good, must get a hotel coupon book for the best deal. We have AAA and the coupon beat that.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,
We are appreciate of your positive review and we will make sure that we meet our guests' expectations.

Been to Days Inn - Albuquerque Northeast? Share your experiences!