we went to Albuquerque in october to visit my daughter and go to balloon fiesta, but we were so entranced by the relaxing beauty of los poblanos, that it was hard to peel ourselves away! The heated saline pool, very nice gym, gardens planted in the 1930's, 25 acres of hiking trails and farmland, onsite lalvender farm, petting zoo. many beautiful outdoor nooks in which to read and bask in the sun, charming service, beautiful public rooms with fantastic books, art and artifacts...and all this only 10 minutes from downtown Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm