We have stayed at many places in Albuquerque on the way to or from visiting family in Roswell, and having stayed at Los Poblanos, we will never stay anywhere else. In fact, we enjoyed it so much that we added an extra night to our stay.
The property is beautiful, with historic buildings, gorgeous gardens, the farm with its animals and farm store, and a pool for relaxing. We especially liked seeing the resident peacocks patrolling the grounds. The food was delicious. Breakfast was excellent, and we had the chance to eat dinner one night as well. It was wonderful sitting out on the patio and watching the light change on Sandia Peak as the sun set.
Our room (Meem 2) was perfect, with a comfortable bed, roomy sitting area with fridge and microwave, large bathroom and a back door to a patio that looked over the grounds. All the rooms looked wonderful, but this was perfect for us for the 5 nights we were there. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque