We stayed for a wedding at the location and couldn't have had a more enjoyable time. While the friends we stayed with made up a good part of our enjoyment, the staff, food, and accommodations at the inn were exemplary.
A few perks: the lavender toiletries not only smell amazing, they are great quality as well. I was tempted to buy more of them in the farm giftshop. The included breakfast each morning was stellar. There were two choices, and one of the mornings I really would have happily eaten each. The peacocks roaming the property were beautiful, though I'm glad they weren't making too much noise outside my room as some of the other guests complained.
They also catered the wedding and food that evening was well presented and delicious.
They couldn't honor a late checkout for us as the next evening was fully booked, but did try to help out by taking care of our bags for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm