Los Poblanos is the hidden jewel of Albuquerque. As Albuquerque locals my husband and I try to retreat to Los Poblanos as often as our budget and schedules allow. The atmosphere is just fantastic, cottonwood trees, lotus pond, lavender fields, gardens, grazing farm animals and the aromatic smells of good food. The inn offers so many amenities, you can order a bottle of wine with a cheese plate at check-in. Fresh coffee is always available in the dinning room along with the daily New York times. Before dinner I like to stroll around the property with wine glass in hand and browse The Farm Shop...shopping and good wine happen to be 2 of my favorite things. In the summer months the salt water pool is open and a fun way to relax before dinner. In the winter months it does not get much better than to curl up with a good book near the kiva fireplace in our guest room or one of the many common spaces. The inn offers complementary gourmet breakfast but as guests we also have the option of dinning at the inn each evening during our stay. Some of the produce is grown in the fields at Los Poblanos, the eggs come from the chickens and what can be bought from local farmers is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque