We just completed a five-week road trip; staying at B&Bs and inns whenever we could. Los Poblanos was certainly unique. While the staff is friendly and helpful, it does not have the gracious atmosphere of a B&B. What is does have is a beautiful setting in a convenient location. Be sure and wander the grounds as there is much to enjoy that is not obvious at first glance.
We had an upgraded room which was bigger that many apartments. There is also a gourmet restaurant where you can enjoy dinner as well as the complimentary breakfast.
All things considered; this is certainly a treat and worth a visit.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, MrandMrsSmith, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.