“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of American RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
American RV Park
You added American RV Park to your Saves list
13500 Central Ave SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121   |
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We have stayed at American RV park about six times and we love it. The people are so helpful and friendly. We use the pool and the laundry and both are always clean. We will continue to stay there when in the area.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The staff was very friendly, the park was clean and well maintained. Access is easy. Very close to Albuquerque. The only negative is that in 4 days, I was not able to use their wifi once. I had to use the hotspot on my phone the whole time. That was a minor inconvenience and otherwise we had a great visit!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed at this great resort going and coming from a week long stay in Colorado. This RV park was such a pleasant surprise! Wonderful staff when checking in, as well as those directing us to our site. Large, level sites with paved patio areas. Well shaded with large trees. Will definitely return.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

A really nice RV park though the location is not the greatest. Extremely well kept and very friendly staff. The continental breakfast is ok, personally would prefer a little lower nightly rate. Store is great with lots of neat stuff as well as necessary things for rv's. Being right on I-40 means considerable traffic noise near the front of park so try for a site near the back. Also has a nice dog run and a playground for children. Grass and trees at most sites and a great pool and hot tub. Highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped here for one night on our way from Texas to the Grand Canyon. The RV park was very well maintained and the restrooms were some of the cleanest I have seen in an RV park. The people working the office and grounds were very nice. They also have a small playground and dog park which was great as we have two kids and a dog:) They also offer a small but nice cold breakfast (pastries, cereal, yogurt) for short term guests. The only negative I could think of is that it is kind of far outside Albuquerque to the West so unless you are pulling a car, you won't be able to get into Albuquerque easily. We were just passing through and wanted somewhere safe and quiet for the night and American RV park was a perfect fit. I would highly recommend American RV Park to anyone visiting or passing through ALQ in an RV.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed here for about a week while on business. The park seemed clean and had a lot going for it. I can do without a lot of amenities but the one thing that I absolutely HAVE to have is reliable Internet for work. The entire visit, I was never able to access their wifi networks on either my cell phone or laptop. They have several networks to chose from and none of them would connect. As a park in general I gave it a 3 rating but based on my needs I can only give it a 1.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

We stayed here for one night on a cross country adventure. First off as soon as we walked into the office we were greeted with the most pleasant and friendly staff! The grounds are beautiful, I have never been to an RV park with such nice landscaping. The bathrooms and showers were very clean as were the laundry facilities. There is even a free continental breakfast for guests, another amenity I've never encountered. If we ever pass thru Albuquerque again we know exactly where we will stay. Thank you to all of the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

Stayed June 2014

Been to American RV Park? Share your experiences!