“Small Room/Great for One Night!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1921 Yale Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #10 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
“Small Room/Great for One Night!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2010

This hotel was very clean. The room was incredibly small, I had a king bed, and I literally had to go over the bed to get to the other side. However, it was a nice stay for one night.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 1, 2010
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Albuquerque Airport! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a their experience at our property. I apologize that your room was smaller than you would have liked. Should your travels bring you to Albuquerque again we would love to have you try out one of our many rooms with a more spacious floor plan. Im sure you will love it! Thank you again for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you again soon!

195 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Santa Fe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2009

I stayed for two nights at this Holiday inn Express in October while traveling for business. I was pleasantly surprised by the decor and cleanliness of the hotel especially for an HI. I asked to check in early and the front desk staff was quite accomodating considering my arrival time. While the location of the pool and workout room threw me off at first, it was nice that they were away from most of the rooms which cut down on noise. The complimentary wireless stayed connected during my entire stay (I've had issues before at hotels where I actually paid for wireless) and while the breakfast didnt include a French chef, the selection was plentiful. I appreciated the shuttle service to and from the airport which was about 6 blocks away. Overall i enjoyed my stay and would stay again. I use reviews a lot when choosing products and services so I hope this helps someone.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
ABQYI, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, December 8, 2010
We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share their experience at our property. I am happy that we were able to accomodate your early check in time and you were pleased with all of our amenities. Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your experience! We hope to have you as a guest in our hotel again soon.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport

Address: 1921 Yale Blvd. SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
Location: United States > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#4 Romantic Hotel in Albuquerque
#12 Family Hotel in Albuquerque
#44 Business Hotel in Albuquerque
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport 2.5*
Nestled at the base of the Sandia Mountains, our Albuquerque airport hotel's property offers majestic mountain views and an opportune location near outstanding attractions like downtown Albuquerque, Historic Old Town, Journal Pavilion, Isotopes Park, Balloon Fiesta Park, Sandia Tram, and Sandia and Isleta Casino. If you're traveling with kids, the Albuquerque Zoo and Natural History Museum are also nearby.Looking for outstanding hotels in Albuquerque? Consider staying with us, as we offer perks like a 24-hour fitness center, complimentary breakfast bar and high-speed Internet access throughout this Albuquerque hotel. For great deals and amenities, our modern hotel is definitely the smart choice! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Albuquerque Airport

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.