“What Nice Hosts” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2331 Centre Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Ranked #5 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
“What Nice Hosts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We came for the Balloon Festival. We couldn't have asked for a nicer group of folks to take care of us. They made sure all our needs were accommodated. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We did not want to drive back to Santa Fe after a late arrival on Jet Blue so we booked a room at a hotel near the airport. We really lucked out on our choice of hotels!!

They offered us free parking for the time we away (1 week). They took us to and from the airport on their free shuttle. And after a peaceful sleep we had a nice breakfast all included at their VERY reasonable rate. The drivers were the nicest ever and that goes for the hotel staff as well.

You've got to see it to believe it. A great way to start and end a vacation.

Room Tip: Slightly off the beaten track but worth looking for.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Los Lunas, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I am a frequent renter and I have stayed at most of the hotels in the Albuquerque area. My most recent stay was the most memorable in many years. I was very pleased with the location, convenience, cleanliness, and overall consistent great customer service by all of the employees of Days Inn. I was spending the night before leaving early next morning on a once in a lifetime vacation to Hawaii. It was the perfect place to stay. Michelle's service exceeded my expectations. The personal service she provided made me feel very special. I felt like I was already on my vacation at a 5 star property. From now on I will always stay at this location and I will highly recommend it to others because I had a great overall experience. But mostly because of the high level of customer service I received. Its rare to get service that good at any establishment. Kudos to Michelle. She should be a valued employee. I will remain a loyal customer because of her outstanding service.

Room Tip: rooms away from elevators n stairwells (in the middle) are quieter
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Mount Pleasant, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

My husband, mother-in-law, our puppy and I all traveled to Albuquerque from Canada by car this November. The drive alone was horrendous but some of the hotels were even worse, but NOT Days Inn! We called a few hours before to set up a reservation wince we were on the road and Michelle was beyond nice, making us feel better about the reservation right from the start. When we finally arrived they were helpful, kind and the room was perfect. two queen beds, decent bathroom and fridge and microwave. The room was clean, well kept and had plenty of space. Even better? The room location. Due to our dog they put us on the first floor to make it easier to take our puppy outside, we were a few doors down from the side exit, which if you went out and around had a large grassy and leaf covered area that we could pull back our curtains and see. This was perfect for us since I had to take the dog out alone around 2:30 am, I felt safe knowing my husband could see me from inside. The next morning the staff was super sweet and considerate of their early morning risers. They offered to make anyone special eggs if what was offered wasn't what they wanted. After 3 other nights of piss poor service, too soft beds, 3rd floor rooms and no options we were beyond relieved with this hotel. We will DEFINITELY go back when we drive back to Canada!

Friendly,
Clean,
Considerate,
Comfortable
Convenient
Overall amazing service, location and just happy happy.

Room Tip: Make sure to mention you have a pet and request a first floor near exit room, they have NO issues ac...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
DaysInn87106, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear TessAsh22,

We appreciate you taking time out of your trip to write us such a fantastic review. We are so thrilled to hear that you were not only treated well by our wonderful staff but that you felt comfortable and safe in our Days Inn & Suites Airport here in Albuquerque, NM. We do hope you got to your destination safe and sound. We work really hard to ensure all guests have a a comfortable and enjoyable experience so if there is any suggestions you may have for us we would love to hear them. We look forward to seeing you again where we will welcome you back with open arms. Be safe and seasons greeting to you and your family including your puppy.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We were so grateful for the great hospitality, we were checking later in the evening after a long day at the airport. Mike was so friendly and extremely helpful. Our rooms were very comfortable just what we needed. I am so glad we found you, we come to Alburquerque often and will remember you on our next visit. Thanks to the staff for their friendly, helpful service. It was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInn87106, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear 621 Katiec,

We really enjoyed reading the review you wrote about your recent stay with us. We are so happy to hear that our staff treated you great and that you felt very comfortable in our rooms. We are extremely pleased to hear that you will come back and visit us again. We look forward to seeing you, happy trails and seasons greetings until then my friends!

Been to Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque? Share your experiences!