“Great staff, price, and accomodations” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2331 Centre Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Ranked #6 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Tucson, Arizona
“Great staff, price, and accomodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stuck with an unexpected detour on a flight, Days Inn was a wonderful find, with a very helpful and concerned staff, super shuttle service, and welcomely comfortable rooms. Great place to stay, especially for the price. I'll come back intentionally next time.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Marney, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We would like to think that we’re a wonderful find, so we are extremely pleased to hear that you think so. Do come back intentionally some time. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

308 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cranford, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

The staff was great ! Always pleasant and cheerful. The hotel and rooms were clean and the price was very reasonable. Overall a very pleasant experience. The location is convenient to the Airport and transportation. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Alfred, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We’re pleased as Punch to hear that your experience was a pleasant one, and happy that you enjoyed our location and complimentary shuttle service. I’ll be sure to pass your compliments along to the Days Inn Team!
Fenton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Great Facility and very convenient for flying out from the Albuquerqure airport.

Michelle working the front desk was very attentive to the customers questions and request. Timely shuttle service to the airport.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you, Marvin, for taking the time to give us your feedback! I’ll be sure to pass your compliments on to Michelle, who we’re proud to have on our team, and also to our timely shuttle driver. As always, we look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

These folks were SO kind & concerned how we were doing. Rooms were great. Breakfast was great. Pool could be warmer...hot tub, hotter, but who really cares when the facility & employees were AWESOME!!!!
WOULD stay again & again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review, Deliroze! We’re ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, rooms, and especially our employees. Please do come stay again and again, and should you ever find the pool or hot tub outside the perfect range, just let us know and we’ll happily adjust the temperature for you. Thanks again!
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We thoroughly enjoy staying at Days Inn & Suites Airport (ABQ)! The price is right and it is clean and pleasant, but the best part is, their customer service is top notch! We visit ABQ regularly and have tried other hotels, but this is the best 'bang for the buck'. I wanted to keep it my secret so it doesn't sell out when I need to stay there, but I just couldn't keep it a secret in fairness to them.
(-:

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
That you think we are the “Best place to stay in Albuquerque” is perhaps the highest compliment we’ve yet received. Thank you very, very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, and even more so for letting the secret out! We will endeavor to keep surpassing your expectations and look forward to seeing you again.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I'm just getting around to this review several weeks after my visit, and am prompted to only because I am flying back into the city and need to book my room. That part is easy because I know exactly where I want to stay. Actually, the Days Inn & Suites hadn't been my first choice, initially. But after one really bad night at a certain hotel on Rio Rancho Blvd, I moved there the next morning and spent the next six nights in comfort. The room was clean, everything worked (including the heat!), and I got to exercise in the small fitness center, swim in the indoor pool (jacuzzi was available but I didn't use it), and wash my soiled clothes after a week, onsite. That was enough to delight me, but there was more. There was free hot soup in the evenings (in addition to the free breakfast bar), and fresh coffee 24 X 7. And the friendly staff -- all of them -- went the extra mile to get me a cork screw, to offer directions and make suggestions on places to visit. And it's a nice looking property. Best of all, it fit my budget just fine. I don't need to look for a hotel in Abq., because I know where I'll be staying when I visit the city. -- Mr Beckham

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor near the elevator, but didn't hear any noise from other residents. But...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Mr. Beckham, it isn’t often that we receive a review of such wonderfully Brobdingnagian proportions as yours. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re glad to be your go-to hotel in Albuquerque, and positively delighted that you were able to enjoy most of our amenities. Most of all, we look forward to hosting you again!

Been to Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque? Share your experiences!