“Enjoyable Stay in Albuquerque” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2331 Centre Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Ranked #6 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Orlando, Florida
“Enjoyable Stay in Albuquerque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I'm just getting around to this review several weeks after my visit, and am prompted to only because I am flying back into the city and need to book my room. That part is easy because I know exactly where I want to stay. Actually, the Days Inn & Suites hadn't been my first choice, initially. But after one really bad night at a certain hotel on Rio Rancho Blvd, I moved there the next morning and spent the next six nights in comfort. The room was clean, everything worked (including the heat!), and I got to exercise in the small fitness center, swim in the indoor pool (jacuzzi was available but I didn't use it), and wash my soiled clothes after a week, onsite. That was enough to delight me, but there was more. There was free hot soup in the evenings (in addition to the free breakfast bar), and fresh coffee 24 X 7. And the friendly staff -- all of them -- went the extra mile to get me a cork screw, to offer directions and make suggestions on places to visit. And it's a nice looking property. Best of all, it fit my budget just fine. I don't need to look for a hotel in Abq., because I know where I'll be staying when I visit the city. -- Mr Beckham

Room Tip: I stayed on the 2nd floor near the elevator, but didn't hear any noise from other residents. But...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Mr. Beckham, it isn’t often that we receive a review of such wonderfully Brobdingnagian proportions as yours. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re glad to be your go-to hotel in Albuquerque, and positively delighted that you were able to enjoy most of our amenities. Most of all, we look forward to hosting you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Staff were particularly friendly and wanted to make sure our stay was a good one and that we had what we wanted for breakfast. Room was as expected. Convenient to airport, as name implies. Pickup by courtesy van was prompt.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you, Samuel, for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It is essential that we know what our guests found as expected and what they found exceptional. We’re pleased as Punch that the staff, courtesy shuttle, and location fit into this latter category. Let us host you again some time, and we hope we’ll “wow” you with the room, too.
Cape Cod
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Recently had the good fortune to stay here. Hotel was spotless, the staff, Victoria andChristiana stand out in my memory, could not have been more helpful with directions, using the computer getting to the airport in plenty of time , etc. Also, homemade soup at 6:00 PM! Rooms were very clean and comfy.

I expected this to be a decent place to spend the night before heading back east.
I was most pleasantly surprised at the care and concern for my comfort! Would definitely stay there again

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Rosalie, it was a pleasure reading your kind words. Your feedback is very important to us, and we thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I will be sure to pass your compliments along to those mentioned in your review, as well as to the rest of the Days Inn team responsible for such things as delicious soup and spotless rooms. Please come see us again, should you find yourself in town, and be once again pleasantly surprised!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for my business trips for the last few months and I cannot say enough great things about the hotel as well as the excellent staff. Daniel made sure every request I had was taken care of and in a timely manner. The rest of the staff was great as well and I always felt welcome when I came back after a long day of meetings. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
DaysInn87106, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback. It is always extremely rewarding to hear that our guests have had a positive experience with us. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to Daniel and the rest of our staff, all of whom are looking forward to hosting you again.

Best,

Christiana M Cognetto
Guest Relations Manager
Days Inn Albuquerque Airport
Potsdam, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were both so impressed with this exceptional airport inn. It is by far the best budget hotel I have experienced. Every staff member bent over backwards to make our pre-flight stay comfortable and restful. The room was a good size and amenities were all close by. A visiting friend who stopped by to say hello was also warmly greeted. Many thanks to Daniel, Michelle, Victoria, Tom and Christiana.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
DaysInn87106, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
I am always delighted when we surprise our guests with accommodations that are beyond their expectations. We go to great lengths to make you feel at home. I'll be sure to pass along your comments to our staff as they too will be excited. Thanks again and we hope to be your hotel of choice in the future! Daniel Sena Hotel Manager
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

A little skeptical at first but from the moment we walked in til the morning we walked out nothing but excellence!! Victoria is such a delight and made sure our stay was very pleasant! All the staff we came in counter with was just so helpful and full of smiles! The hotel met the price and our expections! The breakfast was delicious and very creative! We will defintely stay again and recommend to anyone coming to the southwest.

• Stayed October 2013
I was so glad to read your kind words following your recent stay with us at Days Inn & Suites. We pride ourselves on the service we deliver to our guests. I have passed on your kind words to Victoria and to the rest of the team at the hotel. My best wishes,
Daniel Sena Hotel Manager

Been to Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque? Share your experiences!