The Days Inn was clean, comfortable and the staff were friendly. It is located close to the airport and about a 15-20 minute walk to the Isotopes baseball park. Given the hotels price (nice and cheap!) it is an ideal location for somewhere to stay if you are heading down to Albuquerque to watch the Isotopes (or the Lobos). Free WiFi throughout the hotel, and a complimentary breakfast all makes the Days Inn and Suites a great place to stay in Albuquerque whether you are going to watch some sport, or need a place to stay near the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Airport Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Days Inn And Suites Airport Albuquerque Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 100% non-smoking property offering superb guest services with comfortable accommodations. Whether you are here for one night, or need to do business or government travel, be surprised by our hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Airport Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.