We live in Virginia but were doing a road trip, timing our stay in Albuquerque to coincide with the Balloon Festival. Considering this event, the rates at the Hawthorne were very cheap.
No complaints at all, everything was dandy, and the buffet breakfast was very good, a real cooked breakfast and the link sausages were absolutely great, would love to be able to buy those in the grocery store.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Hawthorn Suites Albuquerque
- Hawthorn Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque, New Mexico Prides Itself on Treating Every Traveler like Family. Enjoy an Extended Stay with Southwestern Hospitality in the Heart of New Mexico. Just Minutes from Downtown and Less than One Mile from Nearby Albuquerque International Airport, this Hotel is also near the University of New Mexico-UNM and the Albuquerque Convention Center. Take advantage of our Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service to and from the Airport. Whether you Stay for One Night or an Extended Stay, for Business or Leisure, our Convenient Location and Service will Cater to your Expectations and Guarantee you a Memorable Visit during your Stay in Historic Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.