“Very satisfied” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #61 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We really enjoyed out stay at Hawthorn Suites for two night. The staff at front desk were very polite. Definitely would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Sam J, Guest Relations Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. It is review's like yours that drives us to improve our performance day by day. We hope to see you again soon and we thank you for making Sleep Inn your choice for stay.

See you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Atlanta, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I paid $60 through Orbitz for a pre-paid non-refundable room. I think that is about the right price for this place. I probably would've been upset had I paid more. While the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly, the hotel is in dire need of a makeover. The wallpaper, carpet, elevator, and really everything else looks like it hasn't been updated in well over 20 years. For a person without a car, the dining options in the area are limited to a order-at-the-counter pizza joint called Dions and, unfortunately, the gas station in the parking lot doesn't sell beer because it is across the street from a church (according to the security guard). In short, if you don't have a car, once you check in, you are pretty much stuck until you get back on the shuttle.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

First of all I would like to apologize that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. It is our goal here to make sure that each guest is 100% satisfied and his needs are taken care of. I will make sure that any problems you faced will be corrected . I encourage you to please give us one more try and I will make it worth your time. we highly appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention.

Thank you so much for your business.
Apollo Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our stay at this hotel was an A+. Staff went beyond the call of duty, Room was excellent, We both enjoyed our stay and recommend it to everyone. I would stay at Hawthorn again...
thanks for a great stay.
Claire & Bob Upton
Apollo Beach, Fl

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

when booked thru Wyndham Rewards, the price is most excellent!
The packaged coffee that comes with the coffee maker (like others anywhere else I've stayed) is not good, the buffet coffee is somewhat better, but I may be spoiled by Starbux.

Room Tip: close to the university & with GPS ok when exiting I-40. Wyndham properties are always clean and...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

The room was clean and the king bed was very comfortable. We appreciated the mini fridge. Did not use the microwave or coffee maker, but we would have except for the included hotbreakfast. It was nothing special: scrambled eggs, sausage links, biscuits and gravy all from a steam table, plus cold cereal, juice and coffee. But it was WAY above a cold sweet roll and coffee we have had at other places. The Mexican restaurant they recommended was not at all like the good Mexican food we are used to in Phoenix, but the prices were reasonable. We would stay there again. Also the sign said pets were welcome, but we didn't see any.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. It is review's like yours that drives us to improve our performance day by day. We hope to see you again soon and we thank you for making Hawthorn Suites your choice for stay.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Clean, nicely appointed rooms, great staff (thanks Lauren for great dinner suggestion at the local Mexican Restaurant). Hotel was very accommodating even with a mix up in our reservations. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, and a nice plus with the microwave and fridge. Would highly recommend - AND not really airport noise even though we were 5 minutes away. Easy access to 25 as well!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Bellflower, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel as a package from expedia.com with car rental from dollar rent a car. I only paid $107 for the package and Hawthorn was very near UNM so I took it. I say its too bad I only had to stay overnight because all I wanted was to stay the whole day on their king size bed! Really nice sheets and pillows! And they served hot breakfast. I had sausages and scrambled eggs biscuit and gravy. One thing I noticed though was I could hear faint sounds from th e other room but it was disruptive. The room was clean and big. And they had hbo. And They have a coffeemaker too. So all in all I think its worth what I paid for.

• Stayed August 2012

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Albuquerque? Share your experiences!