“Awful & very rude staff and bad management !” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Albuquerque

InTown Suites Albuquerque
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
InTown Suites Albuquerque
Save Saved
You added InTown Suites Albuquerque to your Saves list
4676 Commerce Avenue, NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107   |
Ranked #136 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Awful & very rude staff and bad management !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

So I stayed there almost 6 months & kissing 6000+ away ! We are decent people my husband in the military and works at APD here in Albuquerque and I work as a nurse at Presbyterian Hospital & our 10yo son .
They just kick us out because I left on a business trip and my husband was in combat training so no one could pay the room while we were away . I try tried everything from trying to pay online to having a good friend pay or me paying while I got back . Answer to everything was no . So I told the front desk girl that I be back late Monday or Tuesday , so , I came back Tuesday at 2am in the morning stay at another motel for the night . Next morning pick my husband off at airport . Came back was told our stuff is packed and in storage . Was told by management that we are not a match ??? .... yeah had me thinking too.
I should have left months ago ....
Check our things ...
My husband Military uniforms was crush and stuff in bag along with his APD uniform -_- so much respect they had (Y.R.)
My son video games (Xbox 360, DS3D, PS4) were missing along with controllers ,DVDS .
Even down to my make up perfume and jewelry . I mean come on ! Who steals makeup o.O
But whatever !
And problems with all staff and housekeeping there. I strictly told them come later in the after noon because I work graveyard shift and tired but no they knock on the door still . Housekeepers and maintenance act like they're management . Bunch of natives and junkies work and run that place . They are not pet friendly . Put a deposit down they can keep it lol
Save your money go else where .
I Call corporate office & send emails. Nothing ....

-BAD MANAGEMENT

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was at this property for 2 months, and after the first month, started noticing a change in the "quality" of guests. I complained (repeatedly) about the noise of some neighbors (who had other complaints), & the manager yelled and chastised me in front of everyone in the lobby. I heard he likes to talk down to people when others are around, apparently as some sort of ego trip. Another long term guest told me there were countless various complaints to Guest Services, with NO response. When I moved out, I left three voice-mails and one e-mail for Guest Services, also with not a single response from their WORTHLESS District Manager. The manager also tried to keep my deposit, although my room was left clean and undamaged. I got that back through the credit card company. NOTE TO ANYONE STAYING OVER 30 DAYS: This property will try to keep the refund on your city taxes, although the city mandates that it be returned to the guest. I got mine back, but only through the credit card company.

Room Tip: Go to another location.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Centennial, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I guess these days are not like they used to be in the past when you can just travel to different states and have a enjoyable memorable experience. It was MEMORABLE, but not for the reasons you'd think. From consistently, one disgusting extended stay hotel after another. SO, I guess I shouldn't have thought this would be any different. I've never been to New Mexico or Albuquerque, but let's just say it is the absolute last time I am ever visiting and that is solely based on this hotel. I literally was at my wits end when I entered this room, because I assume now after relocating once again from Las Vegas to Albuquerque that over on the midwest and southwest coast, you are not treated properly based on a certain creed, and I quickly learned that after residing in rooms like the one that InTown Suites housed. Originally, I am from the NorthEast, so I am not familiar with the lackluster service or unsanitary room conditions that is provided with regard to a person's background. I figure if I am spending my money, then I should deserve nothing but a clean, comfortable environment with a peaceful setting. Well, that was the other amenity that was lacking...the PEACE! From the first day of move-in, loud talking, stomping on floor, banging against my wall..whilst I'm in the shower or sleeping until wee hours of the morning. When I tried to complain, is when I found out that the office is only open from 11am-7pm....WoW a FULL 8 hour shift, I hope it's not too daunting on them! Now, lets get back to the room itself, the linen reaked of cigarette smoke, I could not sleep on them. (Thank God, I already had linen I purchased for prior extended stays) The carpet had specks and crumbs on the floor. Tears and scratches on the sticky end tables and chairs. Fridge and Freezer were dull and unclean and the microwave had stains. The kitchen and bathroom floor and woodworks were full of grime. The bathroom sink leaked, toilet seat knob missing,(scratches on vanity, ) and the linen(towels) provided looked like rags. The front door chain lock was bent, so I didn't feel that extra sense of security. Trust me, this place was totally not worth it. You know the irony is that they hold a deposit for damages to the room. So I wonder if I should of asked if they credit you a deposit if they subject you to a half damaged room. But One thing's for sure, won't be returning!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Been to InTown Suites Albuquerque? Share your experiences!