We stayed here for the Balloon Fiesta. Got in about 9PM and the staff at the front desk immediately asked if we had tickets for the shuttle. We hadn't known anything about it and they pointed out we could save money by not only taking the shuttle to the Fiesta but also if we ordered our tickets online before midnight. They directed us to the business center and helped us order and print the tickets. After what seemed like only a short nap, we were back downstairs at 3AM to get the shuttle. The free breakfast was already being set up and we were able to get a quick snack and hot drink before venturing out into the cold. The shuttle took us quickly to the meeting place at a local mall where we boarded school buses that had been pressed into action. The driver made sure we knew where to meet to return and advised us not to wait till the last minute as there was the possibility of being stranded. We made it back to the appointed place at the appointed time and were rewarded by a quick, uneventful trip back to the hotel where we immediately went to our room and back to sleep!
Later, the staff was extremely helpful in suggesting other things we could do for the weekend. Upon seeing my Pittsburgh Steelers jacket, they even pointed out a sports bar that was having a free ticket give-away.
I would be more than happy to stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Midtown the next time we are in Albuquerque. In fact, the only things we could complain about were that the room (a suite) was rather awkwardly laid out and the remote control needed new batteries. All in all, not something that would prevent us from staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Albuquerque Midtown. Our all-suites hotel is centrally located in Albuquerque near the intersection of Interstates 40 and 25 and only a few miles from the Albuquerque International Airport. Our friendly staff invites you to experience our spacious and comfortable suites featuring the Express Bedding Package. All rooms at our Albuquerque hotel are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for your convenience. An Applebee's restaurant is located adjacent to the hotel as well as an array of enticing shopping and dining options. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites offers easy access to attractions such as Old Town, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Balloon Fiesta Park, and Sandia Peak Tramway. Business travelers will enjoy our hotel s close proximity to Intel, Lockheed Martin, University of New Mexico, Kirtland Air Force Base, Sandia Labs and General Mills. Complimentary local shuttle service is available from 7 AM - 10 PM. During your Albuquerque visit, be sure to enjoy all the amenities our hotel has to offer, including free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel, complimentary Express Start breakfast buffet, a brand new business center, fitness center, and a heated outdoor pool. We look forward to making sure you have a great stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Midtown
- Holiday Inn Express Albuquerque
- Holiday Inn Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Holiday Inn