We have stayed at the America's Best Value Inn and Suites/North on Alameda Blvd several times and really like it, so decided to try this location because we wanted to go to the zoo and it was closer. What a disappointment! The room was not very nice, the bed was uncomfortable and the staff was unfriendly. We also felt the location was not very safe. I would never stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Travel Inn is a newly remodeled and renovated property. All the amenities at the inn are brand new; from the bedding to the LCD flat screen televisions. We have wireless internet throughout the whole property and also offer a business center computer. We offer great quality at affordable prices. Please come and check us out next time your in Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Vantage Hospitality, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.