Stayed here last summer and overall I was pleased with my stay. Rooms are fairly clean but ours felt a little claustrophobic because the bed took up the majority of the room. Not a huge deal though. There was a little back room with a desk, couch, and a window ceil that looked like it hadnt been dusted in years. Lots of bugs outside but didnt see any in my first floor room. It was nice to have the car parked right outside the door. The breakfast is nothing special. It was a good place to spend a night on our road trip for the price.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Travel Inn is a newly remodeled and renovated property. All the amenities at the inn are brand new; from the bedding to the LCD flat screen televisions. We have wireless internet throughout the whole property and also offer a business center computer. We offer great quality at affordable prices. Please come and check us out next time your in Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.