Fine for staying the night, especially if you have been driving all day like us, but the receptionist was not particularly friendly and there were some unsavoury characters hanging around the carpark night and day - but nowhere near as many as if you stay the other side of Nob Hill.
Nice bed, decent room but the worst breakfast and coffee machine so far on our two week trip. But then it was cheap and did the job.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Travel Inn is a newly remodeled and renovated property. All the amenities at the inn are brand new; from the bedding to the LCD flat screen televisions. We have wireless internet throughout the whole property and also offer a business center computer. We offer great quality at affordable prices. Please come and check us out next time your in Albuquerque. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Vantage Hospitality, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.